Photo Credit © Laine Publishing
Explore Estonian Roosimine Inlay on this top down pullover online zoom class.
We will be learning how to knit two-colour roosimine, an Estonian inlay technique, while creating a striking top-down sweater.
Please read Tips for Navigating Online Classes to prepare for and have the best possible experience with our virtual zoom courses.
$200 plus materials
Please call (604-874-9665) or stop by the shop to register.
All correct materials are available for purchase at Three Bags Full and can be picked up from the shop or shipped out via Canada Post.
• a copy of Laine Issue 10 (available for purchase at the shop)
• pattern details can be found on ravelry here
• Tukuwool in yardage for desired sweater size (1 MC and 2 CC for the Estonian Inlay)
• 3 mm needles (or size to obtain gauge)
• darning needle, stitch markers, scissors
from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Dates: Mar 07, Mar 14, Mar 21, Mar 28, Apr 04, Apr 11, Apr 18, Apr 25, May 02, May 09, May 16, May 23, May 30, Jun 06, Jun 13