Photo Credit © Francoise Danoy
Expand your stranded colour work skills with Aroha Knits gorgeous tubular cowl. This class is best suited for intermediate to advanced knitters with experience knitting stranded colourwork. We will be learning how to manage three colours per round in this course. This class will not be teaching students the basics of stranded colourwork. We will focus on swatching, provisional cast-ons and three colours per round. The pattern gives a choice to knit either the tubular or regular cowl. Our class will be focusing on the regular cowl (which has a few extra techniques). You are welcome to join class and knit the regular cowl.
Please read Tips for Navigating Online Classes to prepare for and have the best possible experience with our virtual zoom courses.
$75 plus materials
Please call (604-874-9665) or stop by the shop to register.
All correct materials are available for purchase at Three Bags Full and can be picked up from the shop or shipped out via Canada Post.
• A downloaded copy of Ocean Pathways
• Koigu KPM in 4 colours, 3 skeins of MC and 1 skein of each CC
• 3.75 mm 16" needles (or size needed to obtain gauge- I am using a 3.25 mm needle)
• waste yarn for provisional cast on (a light colour sock yarn will work well with the koigu)
• 3.25 mm crochet hook
• clover yarn guide (for managing 3 colours per round colour work)
• highlighter tape (if working from a paper pattern)
• darning needle, stitch markers, scissors
from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Dates: Jan 19, Jan 26, Feb 02, Feb 09, Feb 16, Feb 23, Mar 02, Mar 09, Mar 16, Mar 23, Mar 30