Lillie's Little Sweater
Join on in our online zoom class and learn sweater construction in this fun and easy beginner child's sweater. We will be swatching and learning about gauge before starting our project.
Students should be comfortable knitting and purling as well as making basic decreases.
Please read Tips for Navigating Online Classes to prepare for and have the best possible experience with our virtual zoom courses.
$140 (includes pattern) plus materials
Please call (604-874-9665) or stop by the shop to register.
All correct materials are available for purchase at Three Bags Full and can be picked up from the shop or shipped out via Canada Post.
• 400-520 yards worsted weight yarn
• Machine washable options: Rosy Green Wool Big Merino Hug or Koigu KPM- if you choose Koigu, you will hold the yarn double.
• Handwash options: Soft Donegal, Quince and Co. Owl, Quince and Co. Lark, Koigu Cheers
• 24” circular in 4 and 4.5 mm needles (or size to obtain gauge)
• 4 and 4.5 mm dpns, 9” circulars, 40” circulars for magic loop or flexiflips- we will be discussing the various options before our class on sleeves when we will use these needles
•stitch makers, scissors, darning needle, highlighter tape
from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Dates: Jan 11, Jan 18, Jan 25, Feb 01, Feb 08, Feb 15, Feb 22, Mar 01, Mar 08, Mar 15