Intro to Crochet Amigurumi: Sherman The Sheep
Explore the world of amigurumi, the Japanese art of crocheted stuffed animals. Using the single crochet stitch, we will work through all the steps to crochet Sherman the Sheep; a simple, yet adorable pattern that will get you hooked!
Once completed, you’ll have the skills needed to create your own cute little amigurumi world.
Students should have basic crochet skills or have completed Beginner Crochet
Please read Tips for Navigating Online Classes to prepare for and have the best possible experience with our virtual zoom courses.
Techniques covered include:
Crochet in the round
Increases and decreases
Assembling and finishing techniques
Embroidery and other embellishments
$100 plus materials
Please call (604-874-9665) or stop by the shop to register.
All correct materials are available for purchase at Three Bags Full and can be picked up from the shop or shipped out via Canada Post.
• 4mm hook (or size needed for gauge)
• Quince and Co. Lark in two colours
• Wool roving for stuffing
• Locking or split ring stitch markers, darning needle, scissors
• Downloaded copy of Mini Sherman the Sheep
• Scrap yarn in black or brown for eye colour (or a skein of Quince and Co. Finch for the eye colour)
from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Dates: Oct 27, Nov 03, Nov 10, Nov 17