Intarsia Mittens: Lara Mittens
Learn to knit intarsia on these fun mittens in our online zoom class this Fall. We will be swatching for gauge in our first class and learning all about how to knit intarsia.
Students should be comfortable knitting and purling as well as making basic increases and decreases.
Choose either 3 or 4 colours to knit these fun mittens (one main colour and either 2 or 3 contrast colours).
Please read Tips for Navigating Online Classes to prepare for and have the best possible experience with our virtual zoom courses.
$125 plus materials
Please call (604-874-9665) or stop by the shop to register.
All correct materials are available for purchase at Three Bags Full and can be picked up from the shop or shipped out via Canada Post.
• Please buy and print a copy of Lara Mittens by supershinyhero
• 3 or 4 colours of Quince and Co. Osprey (1 MC and 3 CC)
• 5.5 and 6 mm straights or 24" circulars (or size needed to obtain gauge)
• highlighter tape (if working from a paper pattern)
• waste yarn, stitch markers, darning needle
from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Dates: Oct 01, Oct 08, Oct 15, Oct 22, Oct 29, Nov 05, Nov 12, Nov 19